1. General provisions
address: Office 1906045, Owned by ABDULLA FOUAD HOLDING CO (hereinafter referred to as the Operator) to inform about the Policy regarding personal data processing carried out by the Operator and is located at link: https://ujin-technologies.com/privacy.
1.2. The following terms and definitions are used in this Policy:
User means an individual who intends to use or is using the Services.
Services are the Operator's software products intended for use by the User, including the Mobile application.
Mobile application means mobile applications (iOS and Android) to control the Smart Building system functionality based on the UJIN cloud platform.
Managing Company is a managing company, condominium, housing and housing cooperatives or other specialized consumer cooperative that controls an apartment building where the User's premises are located, which are serviced by the Smart Building system based on UJIN cloud platform.
1.3. This Policy applies only to the Operator's Services. The Operator is not responsible for the websites, services of third parties, to which the User can go through the links available on the Services.
2. Policy Subject
2.1. For the sake of the Services provision, the User gives consent, and with or without means of automation the Operator can carry out processing, including collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, alternation), use, transfer, depersonalization, blocking, destruction of the User personal data, which can include the following personal data:
- surname, first name, patronymic, date of birth, gender, family status;
- data about your relatives (surname, first name, patronymic, date of birth, other information you want to provide);
- residential address, registration address at the place of residence;
- contact information (phone, e-mail);
- details of the identification document (type of document, serial number of the document, issuing authority, date of the document issue);
- insurance policy number SNILS, taxpayer identification number INN;
- details for payment, including credit or debit card number (only the last four digits of the card number);
- information about location;
- records history about goods and services purchased in the Market section;
- records history of contacts and interaction with the Operator and its partners;
- other personal data provided by the Users independently and at the request of the Operator.
2.2. The Operator receives data that is automatically communicated if the Services are used by the User:
- IP address;
- individual network device number (MAC-address, device ID), electronic serial numbers IMEI, MEID, advertising identifiers (GAID, IDFA, OAID and others);
- Date and time of the User's access to the Services;
- Cookies information;
- Information about the User's browser;
- referrer (address of the previous page).
3. Purposes of Personal Data Collection
3.1. The Operator may use the User's personal data for the purposes of:
3.1.1. identification of the User;
3.1.2. granting access to the Services for the User, including communication of the personal data to the Managing company;
3.1.4. ensuring security, fraud prevention;
3.1.5. confirming accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by the User;
3.1.6. creating an account to access the Services;
3.1.7. technical support for Users if they have any problems with the use of the Services;
3.1.8 enabling the User to pay for housing and utility services, including transfer of the personal data to the organization providing payment processing on the Internet, to the extent necessary to make the payments;
3.1.9. enabling the User to purchase goods, works, services, including communication of the personal data to the persons providing the relevant goods, works, services, to the extent necessary for this;
3.1.10. enabling the User to pay for goods, works, services, including by transfer of the personal data to an organization that provides payments on the Internet, to the extent necessary to make the payments;
3.1.11. marketing, statistical and other studies based on anonymized data.
4. Transmission of personal data
4.1 In order to provide the Services the User gives his consent and the Operator may transfer the User's personal data to the extent necessary for such cases:
4.1.1. to the Managing company in order to carry out its activities to manage the apartment building in which the User's premises are located;
4.1.2. to third parties if the User purchases or pays for goods, works, services from such third parties using the Services for the purpose of purchasing or payment;
4.1.3. to third parties if they participate in general meetings or other votes of premise owners in an apartment building or premise users in a real estate property in which the User's premises are located, for the purpose of holding such meetings or other votes;
4.2 The Operator does not transfer the User's personal data except for the cases specified in this Policy.
5. Measures to protect personal data
5.1 The Operator takes organizational and technical measures to protect personal data of the Users and third parties from unauthorized or accidental access to it. Such measures include internal verification of collection, storage and processing of the personal data and security measures, including appropriate encryption and measures to ensure physical security of the personal data.